April 09, 2006

what's on

What's on your nightstand right this minute?

On mine:

:: Battery-operated alarm clock that doesn't have neon numbers...I have to push the indiglo button to see what time it is...

:: One pair of earrings that I forgot to take off one night before getting into bed...

:: One cough drop...

:: Two bobby pins...

:: A pile of little "gift" books, including "The Blue Day", "Joys of Friendship", and "From this Day Forward"...

:: Sore throat spray leftover from when I was sick two weeks ago...

:: Nasal spray...

:: A little handpainted ceramic vase with a dried rose from Pat's funeral...

:: A bottle of chocolate scented massage oil...

:: The big Kokopelli ring that Pat used to wear...

and

:: A framed picture of me, Pat, and my mom when I was around 10 years old, at Silver Dollar City...

3 comments:

SuburbanMom said...

oh my....love the chocolate scented massage oil. Is it edible?? ;)

On mine: just a pile of magazines and books. Oh, and a lamp and a clock. Exciting, I know.

Kim :) said...

*Laughing* At Katherine.

You have a nice little stash there on your night stand.. Well as of right this every moment.. I don't have a night stand. We are waiting on our new bedroom furniture to come in and sold the old night stand.. So my alarm clock is in the floor beside my bed. However, on a typically day my nightstand has my alarm clock, a lamp, my earrings (i never remember to take them out before bed.) a few hair clips, and two stuffed animals.

Unknown said...

I don't have a night stand, my room is too small. My scrap desk is basically my night stand. When I move in with Lee in July then I'll have a real night stand :)

Post a Comment