June 15, 2006

scrapped



Finally! I made some time to scrapbook!

It seems like I really only scrapbook once a month...at the crops...but I've decided that I need to do it more. I enjoy it so much, and I need to take that time for myself. I want to leave my scrapbook table out more so that I can do it whenever I have a few spare minutes. This page took me two days overall to finish, but it's a layout I wouldn't normally have. So.

I wanted to use these cute new rub-ons I bought while in St. Louis...paisley and stitches. Fun fun. I'm not sure of my feelings on how this turned out, but it's done. And it's not horrible. Every layout doesn't have to be a masterpiece!! :)

Love this picture...it was taken of us on New Year's Eve in 2004, while we were in St. Louis. That was a fun evening...and I love how purely happy we look in this picture...

Let me know what you think of the layout! If you're so inclined...

5 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm not really sure why you don't love this layout, I think it's wonderful. I love the colors in the rub-ons. I definitely have to get me some of those sometime. With all my extra money I have lying around, ha ha. But I think this page does a very good job of showcasing the photo and isn't that what scrapbooking is all about?

Kim :) said...

Aww, what a great layout!! I love it Kelley. Love those rubons! How fun. You DO indeed look purely happy in that picture! Who ever took it captured it wonderfully.

I think you SHOULD keep your scrapping table out more! It makes you happy to scrap, so I say do it more!

Anonymous said...

SUPER cute layout!

SuburbanMom said...

I love it! I totally need to start going to crops again. there are so many things I enjoy about them.

Pammylew said...

I love the layout. You did a great job, as usual!Maybe I can get some scrapping done since I will be home for a while!

Post a Comment