July 21, 2008

just another day

:: I've read even more of the Eat Clean book, and I'm really into it. It all makes total sense, it's just plain good nutrition that nobody follows anymore. Today I have done so well in my eating, I'm thrilled! And stuffed too. And once I finish the book I will hopefully be following this plan full force. It hasn't been too difficult so far, but I haven't had any temptation yet either. I'm also dying for something sweet after every meal. But, overall, I think this lifestyle change will be a good fit for me.

:: Chris has to work this evening, so I'm going to cook an early dinner and then workout later in the evening, after it has cooled off.

:: I had a wonderful lunch hour with Kim today...we're trying to have lunch together every other Monday, and so far it has worked out great. It's so nice to just have that time together, and to chat!!!

:: The 22nd is Aspen's 12th birthday...ahhh, 12. Not quite a teenager yet, just kind of in limbo. But still going through some body changes, hormone changes, attitude changes. We'll go out to dinner and do gifts on Tuesday, and then this weekend, she wants to take a few friends to the movies and to dinner. We'll do her birthday cake then...

:: Not much to report today, especially since I was so post-happy over the weekend!!

1 comment:

Kim :) said...

I LOVE our lunches together also! I'm so glad we are doing them. I love the way you posted your name at the bottom of your blog!!! I want that to!! lol

Post a Comment