July 19, 2008

recent layouts

I finally got around to photographing the layouts I completed at the past two crops and wanted to share them here with you...


"Fonda" - love this photo and love this woman...


"v day" - still trying to get all the 2004 photos scrapped. Love the confetti on Chris' head...


"Longhorn" - this layout is about the family reunion we went to in 2004, for Mimi's family...it was my first time meeting Chris' family.


"Catching Flies" - this one makes me laugh every time. Konked out in the back seat, mouth wide open...never a good position to be in when Kelley is around with her camera!


:good things are going to happen" - a photo from Aspen's first trip to St. Louis, to meet my family in 2004. Boy, does she look so young!!


"create everyday" - I really like how this one turned out. I have a hard time sometimes doing pages on myself...but this one just all came together...


"who i am" - really love this one. The quote by Dolly Parton, "Find out who you are and do it on purpose" just really moves me. Love it.


"treasure" - I have had this one to scrap for a long time. It is the very best photo I have of my mom with her mom. I treasure it.


"happy holidays" - these are some old photos! Back from 2002!!


" LOVE" - such a bittersweet photo...it was taken during the last visit I had with my grandpa before he passed away. We took a lot of photos that evening and I am so so glad.


"free spirit" - really like this one of Aspen...the title is difficult to see in the photo, it's along the left edge there. And I've been wanting to use that little birdie for a long time now!!

I would love to hear your thoughts on these!! And scroll down to see the layouts I've completed for the scrapbook-for-hire I'm working on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome work ~ sure see the artist in these layouts!

PTS

Kim :) said...

Great job! I seem to have some of these same layouts in my own collection time! hehehe. Thanks for the inspiration!

Post a Comment