December 27, 2011

back to work - short week

Well, it was back to work today, after a lovely 5 day off! It was not a pleasant time when the alarm sounded at 6:25...whew!! But, I did get to test out my new hair straightener, and it was awesome!!!

:: Work was good...was great to see everyone and hear about their Christmas. And it was a fairly quiet day, so I was able to get some stuff done.

:: Sloppy joes, fries, and mac & cheese for dinner...it was pretty yum!

:: Tried these out (the zebra pattern on the left):

They are interesting, and not entirely user friendly. Maybe I'll do better on my second try. They are supposed to last for 10 days, so we'll see. They are awfully cute!!

:: Have you checked out Pinterest yet??? I am addicted. There is so much cool stuff on there, and it's fun to add my own findings too. Here are my boards, if you want to peek...new stuff added daily!

:: I've been filling in my new calendar for 2012. One of my favorite things to do! I get this from my sweet mom...

:: Next up...going over my 2011 goals and coming up with my 2012 goals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment