March 23, 2014

another weekend down

:: Man, this weekend flew! One more day please!!

:: Friday evening, Chris and I had dinner at Jason's Deli and it was very yummy. Then we stopped at Kohl's so I could spend my Kohl's kash. I found a very cute pair of dangle crystal earrings. Then we stopped at Shoe Carnival (no luck there) and then Academy (adorable black workout shorts with white polka dots)! Then home to relax a bit.

:: Saturday, I worked a little on "packing" for our upcoming cruise. Pulled things aside to see what I have, checking to see if I need to buy anything. Tried on my clothes, and am fitting into everything again. The makes it seem like I have a whole wardrobe :) Good news is that I just needed one extra swimsuit. So, while Chris was running and doing some other things, I set out to shop for a swimsuit. And had some luck! It is very cute! Now I am all set for the cruise. Afterwards, Chris and I had dinner with Aspen! She was off that evening, which is rare, so we went to eat at Enriques. There was a live mariachi band and that was fun! Afterwards, we went to visit our friends Addison and Charlee -- one last time before she is induced this Monday and baby Tatum will join us!

:: Sunday, after church, Chris and I attended the first leadership class in our 8 week series! It was fun to see all of our work on the class come to fruition, and it could not have gone any better!! We were all very excited. Looking forward to week 2 next weekend!

:: Full day this afternoon -- grocery shopping, food prep for the week ahead, book study with Aspen, and The Walking Dead. Next Sunday is the finale!!!!!!!!!! :( We hate when it is over, it takes sooo long to get to October.

:: Please say a little prayer for Charlee -- she will be induced in the morning and then we wait for Tatum!

:: About to begin week 4 of Whole 30 -- day 23 tomorrow. Moving right along. Feeling great!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment