July 10, 2014

daddy daughter cruise 2014

Alrighty, it's time to share some photos from the Daddy Daughter Cruise!!!

This will be a little different from my normal trip posts -- mainly because I wasn't there. So I don't have the detail to really share with you. I will depend on Chris and Aspen to write down all the facts so that I can later do the trip scrapbook, but that will take awhile. So instead of making you wait, I will post some photos and tell you what I do know :) And that will just have to do!

Fun fruity drinks upon arrival -- Officially the Best Day Ever!
This ship was way more ornate and flashy than the ship he and I went on!
The ship also had a lot of fun things to keep them busy, like that awesome slide.
Love this pretty girl in this awesome fedora!
Oh, the ice cream -- the best part of any ship!! They took this photo to taunt me :)
Here they are, about to head to Tea Time - pinkies up!
They actually went twice and enjoyed it.
Chris and Aspen took a scuba diving class and then were able to do their first dive!
They both really loved it and Chris is now working to become certified!
This was in the Cayman Islands.
Aspen in a huge chair in Cozumel
Chris looking handsome on painted stairs in Cozumel
Cozumel prettiness
One of the two formal dinner nights on the ship -- they clean up good!
I love how they are color coordinated :)
Chris and Aspen had fun zip lining in Montego Bay...through the jungle!
And this would be their sad, fat lips because they have to leave paradise and head home!!
They had such a fantastic bonding time together -- I am so glad that they were able to do this. Memories were made that will forever be held close to their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment