November 30, 2014

:: I love the weekends! Especially weekends that are right before a week of vacation :)

:: I wanted to post a few more photos from Thanksgiving:

The Babers on Thanksgiving day -- including the two pups!
Aspen and Chris
This one cracks me up! I'm acting like I'm yelling and going to beat him, and he looks horribly afraid :) It was all for show, I promise :)
See? :) Love this man!
I MUST love him, to do 7 miles on Thanksgiving with him! He ran, I rode the bike. It was chilly but not too bad at all! I loved our time together!
Chris and I are getting a new mattress for our Christmas gift!!! It will be delivered on the 12th.
I love Chris' 22 rifle!! It was so fun to shoot. My aim was pretty good with it too!
:: Friday evening, Chris and I broke our normal schedule and went home for dinner instead of eating out. We had a lot of Thanksgiving leftovers, and saved some money! Then we just relaxed and that was nice!

:: Saturday, Chris ran 10 miles and then we relaxed a bit. I decorated the house with our Christmas decorations and listened to Christmas music! Chris and I also went and shot his gun again. That evening, we had sushi for dinner, and then looked around at the mall a bit. Then we met Aspen at the movies to watch the 3rd Hunger Games movie! It was really good!

:: Sunday, after church, I grocery shopped, did laundry, and finished putting up the Christmas tree. The house looks so festive now!

:: Annnnnndddd the best part is that I can sleep in tomorrow and then begin my glorious week of vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking so forward to it. I plan to scrapbook, size photos, Christmas shop, wrap presents, get Christmas cards ready to mail out, give the dogs baths, and clean out my closet. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

:: To close tonight, I wanted to share this fun video -- enjoy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! The video is priceless. Enjoy your week! PTS

Post a Comment