February 06, 2017

Insane Day

Today felt like a full-blown, all-day sprint. I am tired.

Work was insane. I had to play catchup, and then there was so much to do on my to-do list. Things are busy busy, stressful stressful there.

After work, I had a few errands to do. I stopped at PetSmart to get Poppy more food. I had to go to Michaels to pick up a handful of adhesive packs for the retreat. I went to Walmart to pick up my online grocery order. Then I finished off at another grocery store, where they have the protein powder Chris uses and for the two things the Walmart order was out of. Then, home...put it all away, and then cooked dinner. I am tired.

Then I threw in three loads of laundry. Finally caught up on that.

I packed a little for my retreat -- lots of stuff and food to take for that!! It's getting me excited for Thursday!

Luckily, I am feeling a little better...the meds worked pretty well. Not 100%, but better.

I've made it to 8:30 and am ready for bed. I think I shall sit myself down and stare at the tv for the remaining hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment