December 12, 2017

Two Days Down - Three to Go

:: Two days down on Crazy Week...

:: Working on a bit of a headache this afternoon and evening...using my Panaway and hoping to keep it at bay.

:: Tonight we are having ranch fish, steamed carrots and wild rice with olives...mmmm!

:: Looking so forward to scrapbooking this coming Saturday! I'm hoping to make some great progress on my scrapbook for hire. I also want to get caught up in my Book journal...all the books I have read lately. I'm having trouble getting into my December book club pick...I need to buckle in and try to get far enough in that I find some interest. We are reading The Christmas Sweater...

:: I was finally able to get a strand of outdoor lights, so now our front door is decorated and all lit up!

:: Tomorrow evening is our Christmas party! It will be more of a show...there are going to be videos about our Sabbatical year. I'm hoping the food is yummy! We also have the option to pretty much wear whatever we want...there is no theme or dress code. We are supposed to pick one word that we want to focus on in 2018, and wear a color that symbolizes that word. Mine is going to be inner-peace, and I'm wearing very light pink. Will be interesting to see what others wear.

:: Hubby is home! Time to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment