March 17, 2018

Time for..VACAY!!

I am so, so, so, so happy to announce that I am officially on vacation!

Chris had to schedule some work meetings in Vegas, so we decided to make a trip out of it. Work/Vacation for him, Vacation for me :) Our plan is to drive and do some sight seeing along the way. I'm so excited for this time away with my hubby!

Our loose itinerary:

: Drive Saturday/Sunday to Vegas.
: Stay at Excaliber
: Chris has a meeting all day Monday and Tuesday morning
: Monday evening dinner with Chris' boss and a client
: Tuesday evening Cirque du Soleil Michael Jackson show
: Wednesday Grand Canyon
: Thursday/Friday Albequerque
: Friday meeting for Chris in Albuquerque
: Drive home

:)

Stay tuned to my Instagram -- I'll be posting pictures along the way, of course!!

No comments:

Post a Comment