June 03, 2018

Weekend Recap

We are melting away down here! It's been between 100 and 105 degrees all week. Today we have a cool front -- it's only going to be about 92!! Brr! Then, next week we are back to the 100s.

:: Friday evening, we had a very nice dinner at the Tap House after Chris did a very long swim workout. It was a nice evening with my love!

:: Saturday, I had some errands to take care of. It was time for an oil change on my car, and I had a shirt to return to Kohl's. I bought some groceries at the Natural Grocer, and then picked up my groceries at Walmart. While I was out and about, Chris was doing his long run in the very hot sun and then he cleaned our whole place! That was a fantastic surprise to come home to!! After a relaxing afternoon, we headed over to Jon and Nadene's house for a delicious dinner and great fellowship with our sweet friends.

:: Today is laundry for me and a long bike ride for Chris. Should be a pretty relaxing day since we accomplished so much yesterday!

:: Tuesday, I went back to my eye doctor and ordered my new glasses. They'll be ready in 7-10 business days...can't wait to start wearing them and getting some relief on the strain I've been feeling.

:: I'm nearly done with Thirteen Reasons Why season 2, and whew...it has been quite intense. So much stuff that teenagers today have to deal with. I have one and a half episodes to go, and I am sure the ending is going to be insane. Once I get done with this series, I am going to watch a ton of Big Bang Theory and laugh for awhile!!

:: The week ahead, we'll have casual days all week!! Super excited about that!

:: Ocho's second surgery will be on Thursday...Dr. Bolt will remove the two new small bumps that have formed. Hopefully he'll be able to get all the edges and prevent it from growing back. Say some prayers for our sweet boy!!

Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment