September 09, 2018

Back in the USA!

Well, we are home!! It felt so good to step food on US soil again. It just felt like home, coming into the Dallas airport yesterday.

: We had an AMAZING trip! If you followed along on Instagram or Facebook, you've seen the highlights! I'll work to get some blogs ready, about the experience! It was definitely the trip of a lifetime.

: We got home around 9:00 last night, after visiting with Mimi a bit and picking up Poppy. Was sooo good to see our sweet girl, she was so excited! She didn't eat much over the two weeks we were gone, so now it's time to work hard on getting her back on a good schedule.

: I stayed awake on the whole 10 hour final flight yesterday so that I could go to bed at our normal local time. I was exhausted, and fell instantly to sleep at 10:30 last night. I got a good, solid 9 hours of sleep, and have felt pretty good today so far! Hopefully the jet lag won't be too bad.

: Today I tackled 5 loads of laundry and the grocery shopping. It feels good to have all of that done!

: Tomorrow, it is back to work!! Will feel a bit odd, after being gone two full weeks. We shall see what went on while I was out, and get acclimated again.

Hope you have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment