November 04, 2018

Grandpa Al

On Tuesday afternoon, I was sitting at work waiting for a group of VIPs to come through our department for the presentation, and my mom called...and I knew it couldn't be good news. I was right. Sadly, she broke the news to me that my grandpa, Al, had passed away.

Nothing can ever really prepare you for something like this...and it has been a few rough days. I can't imagine a world without my grandpa. I spent so much time with him growing up, and I learned so much from him. I was so incredibly blessed that he was such a big part of my life.

My grandparents recently celebrated their 65th anniversary...please pray for my grandma, as this is such a devastating loss for her especially.

You will be greatly missed, Grandpa...I love you so, so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment