November 25, 2018

Thanksgiving Week

Whew...we just got home from a very full and very good week spent in St. Louis with my family and friends! It's always one of my very favorite weeks of the year. I love getting to see everyone and do some much-needed catching up. We always spend the week at my mom and Randy's house, and they are so good to always let us invade their home.

I posted photos from all of our fun visits on Instagram -- if you haven't seen them, check them out there!

Our Thanksgiving was so nice...Mom and I cooked a delicious meal and we enjoyed the day with family. We skipped Black Friday shopping.

We packed up and started our drive to Abilene...we left Saturday at 8:00 am and arrived to pick up Poppy right at 8:00 pm. Very long day. We got everything unpacked and put away, and slept in a bit today. We've been doing chores and went to the Mexican restaurant in town for lunch. Now, getting things ready for the week ahead.

This coming weekend, we are heading to Fred and the Halfmanns are going to join us! We are going to take our annual Christmas photos there, and I'm excited for that! It's that time of year.

Here's to a good week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment