December 09, 2018

4 Days in Fred

Let me tell you...a 4-day weekend is WONDERFUL!!!

Chris and I headed to Fredericksburg Wednesday evening...I took off work Thursday and Friday, and Chris worked remotely both days. We were able to spend Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday in Fred and it was so relaxing and nice!

: Thursday: I did a little Christmas shopping (in pouring rain), I grocery shopped, and I cooked our first meal in the house!

: Friday: we got out of the house (still raining) around 5:00 and had some free wine, some dinner, and some drinks. Very relaxing day!

: Saturday: our washer/dryer were delivered!! We got a great deal with Black Friday sales, and they delivered it and set it up for us! Whoop! Now I can do laundry when we are there, instead of having to rush back to Abilene in time for me to do it. I did about 8 loads Saturday/Sunday and it made me so so happy!! We also had dinner out and did a little shopping.

: Sunday: we attended church services and then Chris raked leaves for awhile. We have lots of old trees in our yard, and that equals lots of leaves. He was able to rake them to the street and then a truck comes and vaccuums them up. He'll be sore tomorrow!

: Apparently it snowed here in Abilene while we were gone! We just had rain.

: The week ahead is our second CRAZY week of the year...all of our sales managers will be in town for a week-long meeting, so things will be a bit insane. Our big company party is Wednesday evening and our company-wide meeting is Thursday. Lots and lots of things going on this week.

: Saturday is the Christmas crop at Kim's house! I haven't been to a crop in awhile and I am looking forward to it! I have a lot of journaling to do in my South Africa album and my 70.3 Championship album, then I can get those ordered!!

I'm signing off now to rest up for our crazy week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment