October 27, 2019

Our Week

: We had a pretty basic work week last week -- checked things off the to-do list!

: Monday, I got my car inspected and renewed my sticker...good for another year!

: Tuesday, life group was very nice...we met at Jason and Crystal's house, since Don and Pam were still in New Mexico. It was a time of blessing, love those people!

: Wednesday, I went to the Pioneer Historic Library and got a library card! My first one since I was a kid...yay for free books! I checked out my first book (The Night Circus) and am also all set up for their digital books.

: Friday, I was off! I have a handful of vacation days remaining, so I am taking random Fridays off the rest of the year. Love that!! Friday morning, Chris and I had a breakfast date at one of the local coffee shops. It was pretty crowded since it was a Friday, but the food was yummy and the coffee/tea was too! We are going to try to make this a weekly thing, before work. Most likely on Tuesdays, which should be less busy hopefully!

: Friday evening, we met Crystal, Jason, Don and Pam for wine and then we went to dinner at the Brewery with Crystal and Jason. Very nice evening!

: Saturday, we were up at 5:20 am and made our way to Blanco, which is about 40 minutes from us. Chris and Gary (Kim's hubby) did a 51 mile bike race through the very hilly Hill Country and both had great rides! It was a fun day! Kim and I were able to chat and hang out, which was so nice! It was a very chilly morning, so after we saw them off, we got in the truck to stay warm! Since we were gone for about 9 hours, we decided to take Poppy with us and she did great! She was well behaved and even let Kim and Gary both pet her for a bit! We're planning to take her more places.

: Saturday evening, Chris and I went for sushi and it was soooo good! Then we were both so tired, we were sound asleep very early!!

: Sunday, after church, we attended the Pastor Appreciation luncheon at the church...very nice! We enjoyed being a part of that, and chatting with our friends.

So, a nice week! The week ahead:

: Monday, I am getting set up with an allergy doctor here in town. We'll see how that goes!

: I am getting my hair done! Much needed.

: We may or may not join in on Trunk or Treat at our church...haven't decided yet.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment