March 19, 2006

a great crop

My friend Terry hosted this month's scrapbook crop, and it was such a nice day. She had great games planned for us, and her prizes were just fantastic! We were a small group this month, and we all chatted and shared stories. It was lots of fun. On top of all that, I finished 6 pages...most of which are posted below. Nothing outstanding, but "getting it done"...also did 3 more when I got home from the crop, bringing my weekend total to 9 so far...



This is from our 2003 Christmas party...this is the Marketing Department, the crazy people that I work with! Just a simple one.



This was my favorite from the crop...I don't know why, but I am loving white backgrounds lately. Makes everything look so crisp! This is from Valentine's 04...I am ALMOST done with all photos from 2003...I think I have one more layout! That is pretty cool! Then, I'm working through 2004...



I posted this picture of me and my granny a little while ago...here is the layout I did with it this weekend. I am pretty pleased with it...



Here's one from 03...me and Aspen with our "twin purses" that my mom bought for us! This was very loosely based on a layout by Kristina Contes...



2003 Christmas...getting it done! This layout was loosely based on one by Maria Grace...LOVE her style!



This was a VERY quick one I did when I got home...from Christmas 03...the letter to Santa, and the loot that Santa brought...

So, Dronda, your lead is still safe...my grand total for 2006 is only 35 :)


Right now, I am taking advantage of this rainy day and am reorganizing my scrapbook room / doing laundry. I have so much neat stuff that I want to display, and just NOT enough flat surface for it all. So, I'm trying to get creative! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

{scroll down for Hall of Fame...}

3 comments:

SuburbanMom said...

I'm so jealous!! I want to go to a crop! And I love the LOs. Love the pic of you and your granny.

Kim :) said...

The crop this weekend was WONDERFUL!! Loved the time spent with friends, laughing, cropping, just having fun. You got a lot done! I am very proud of them and really like them all!

Jackie said...

Very beautiful layouts! So productive AND creative. I'll certainly have to steal some of these ideas. I'm so jealous of your crop....maybe my friends and I can get back into the habit of a regular monthly crop day.

I'm seriously bitter about the HoF thing though... But you know what? At least you TRY. I've never even submitted a single thing for publication.

Post a Comment