March 20, 2006

random thoughts

Today was a busy busy day, and my little brain is fried...so, some random thoughts:

:: My mom and Randy's wedding is coming up soon! Below is the little reception/open house invitation that I designed for her. I will be trimming 40 of these tonight and mailing them off to her tomorrow...can't wait to head up to St. Louis for their wedding...




:: I also wanted to share these adorable doggie pics with you! These are my friend Terry's two dogs...Molly and Sparkie...they made her crop even more fun because they are such sweeties! Look at Molly's underbite! It cracks me up every single time I see it!




:: Mimi's friend came over this afternoon to get her hair fixed for her big day back to work tomorrow. Please keep her in your thoughts, I'm sure it will be an overwhelming day for her. But she's doing so well...while here, her friend asked if our chihuahua Little Man (the 19 pound chihuahua that is) was pregnant!!! Yes, HE is that chubby! :)

:: I think I'm coming down with a bit of a cold...oi.

:: Was excited to see the names of the Hall of Fame winners today...though I didn't recognize any of the names. I want to go check them all out at 2Peas now...just to see...

Gotta get to trimming now, so I can get my bootie to bed! :)

2 comments:

Kim :) said...

Love the invitation!! :) YOu did a wonderful job on it. I am sure it will be a wonderful trip home, for a very happy occasion!

Jackie said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE INVITATION.... I need inspiration to design my sister's wedding invitation and this just might provide the kick in the rump I needed!

Cute dogs, too.

Post a Comment