March 26, 2006

productivity

People...I am adding 22 scrapbook pages to my total for 2006!!!

Did one on my lunch hour Thursday, one on my lunch hour Friday. Then Friday evening, after we went to dinner and shopped around a bit, I did more more more. Woke up Saturday, and before our 3:15 soccer game, did more more more.

Oh yes, I was in the groove! :)

Some of them are just as simple as can be. Some of them aren't worth showing here. Some of them were totally just a "get it done" exercise. But some of them were worthy...I picked out a few to share with you:




These are pictures from my walks with Kim...I've been wanting to scrap these for awhile. And then I had saved a quote I saw somewhere, that said, "Good things come to those who walk"...and I knew that would be the perfect starting point for my journaling. Love my walks with this girl. My therapy.



This is about as simple as you can get. Just some cardstock and some sheer ribbon criss crossed across the page. I wanted to include all three of these shots in a row though, and as I work with 8.5x11, that's a tough thing to do. Simple, but it works for me.



This, my friends, is the very last picture from 2003! All done now! Moving on to 2004. Lots to do with that year! I like how this one turned out...used the velvet letter stickers and little flowers that I won at the last crop...plus some cute paper and ribbon...



This is Kim and her hubby Gary...the picture was taken at our traditional Christmas Photo Shoot two years ago...wanted to document how special these two people are to me...



This is my Buddy Pat! We had a contest at work, and we were paired up with "buddies"...and I got so lucky because this woman is amazing! I have learned so much from her...we had an instant connection and still, to this day long after the contest is over, keep in touch frequently. Love this lady!



I love Foofala!!! :) For those of you non-scrapbookers, that's just a brand name...but damn, their stuff is just adorable! Won a bunch of it at bunko last month and couldn't wait to use it. These are Aspen's First Day of Third Grade pictures...finally getting around to those!

And of course there were a lot more...won't bore you with those! I'd love to hear what you think of these though!

Off to eat some ice cream...I've had a non-stop day of cleaning, grocery shopping, and just blah blah blah, and really I just want a little time with my book!! Another week begins...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pages, girl! You are doing awesome getting pictures scrapped!!!!

Kim :) said...

22 pages to your total!! I am so proud of you. :) I love all the pages you shared here! And the page of Gary and I.. well, needless to say, it brought tears to my eyes! Thanks for being who you are, you are one of a Kind, Kelley!

Can you do more pages this week?? :) SURE You can!!!

Jackie said...

I love your pages! I'm so jealous of all the great work you've done this year.

I got the baby gift album finished Friday night, but nothing for me. : ( Maybe after this next weekend...

Anonymous said...

O.K. I feel like a slacker...22 pages in a weekend ~ you rock. Have a crop tomorrow but as part of the hostess team I think your total is pretty safe. Great LO's and some cool pics ~ love the ones of Little Man!

Post a Comment