April 05, 2006

is it friday yet?

Whew...what a week so far!

:: Daylight Savings Time is kicking my butt...I can't get up in the morning! Takes me forever to get going. Hopefully I will get used to it soon...is anyone else having trouble with this? I was seriously digging that it was so light outside when my alarm went off...just hopped out of bed and got my day started. Now I feel like I'm moving through sludge!

:: This tiredness will only be made worse this weekend...Chris and I are participating in the Relay for Life event...he'll be running for an hour (from 3:00 - 4:00 AM) and I will be walking for a half hour (from 4:00 - 4:30 AM)...so this will not help the sleeping matters at all. But, it's for a good cause...

:: This Saturday is our biggest soccer game...wish us luck! Our team tends to get a little thrown off when we play teams that might beat us...so they need to keep their heads on straight...

:: This Saturday is also Mimi's birthday...a few of her sisters may be coming into town, and we'll celebrate her!! I believe that she'll be 56...

:: Had bunko last night...man, I so enjoy bunko night with the girls! We get rowdy and play the game and eat good food and then have a steal-from-your-neighbor prize exchange at the end. So much fun! And last night, I was the big winner! So I got to pick last and keep whatever I wanted...got some very cool foam letter stamps...yay! Also had two new girls join us, and I really thought they meshed well with our group!

:: Co-worker is still on vacation, meaning my week at work is still hellish. I haven't had time to breathe all week. So busy. C'mon Monday...get here quick! I need to do some of my OWN work!

:: This time next week, I will be preparing to leave for St. Louis for my mom's wedding!

:: Have I mentioned that I seriously could sleep for five more hours right now!

1 comment:

Kim :) said...

We are one more day closer to Friday indeed!! I know this week has been something else for you, I keep hoping each day will be a little less busy for you. Bunko was a blast last night! I am so glad that if I wasn't able to be the big winner, at least you were! :) I love those stamps you ended up with!

I hear the wedding bells ringing for Mom and Randy! I can't wait to hear how it all went and see lots of pictures!!

Post a Comment