April 27, 2006

major hodge podge

So...some of aforementioned birthday money is being spent on this:


I've been wanting this adorable little scrapbook iron from Heidi Swapp...so now is the time to buy it! Purchased it online this evening...woo hoo!!

And...it seems that #30 is a good year to receive birthday flowers...I received 3 gorgeous bouquets, from three very special, different people. I totally loved each one. Below are some snapshots I took tonight, of each...





From Chris' bouquet...


Fuschia and orange bouquet from Marie...


Closeup of lily in Marie's bouquet...


100% adorable bouquet from Kim...


Isn't this a cool "K" tag? Kim finds the neatest stuff!!


Some pretty stuff, huh? I love flowers. They are pure happiness...

Now...one last thought before heading to bed...



Okay, ladies...get behind me on this one, will you?

Who has seen this movie? What female (above the age of 9) has seen this movie and liked it? Thought it was funny??

Maybe I just don't get it.

Chris and Aspen love this movie...they say lines from it all the time...they laugh and laugh...so, last night I finally watched some of it. I'm sure the entire time, I had this furrowed brow, wondering what the HECK I was watching.

This is one of those "cult classic" movies I think. Where you have to have a certain gene to even understand the humor. I don't have that gene!!!

Ladies, trust me...skip this one if you can get out of it!!

4 comments:

Paddle Out for Whales said...

hahahahaaaaaaaa! Kelley I hear you! I thought I was the only person on the face of this earth that doesn't get that movie! I watched it and couldn't bring myself to laugh once- I thought my friend Em, who shares the same sense of humour as me, would also think it was ridiculous but NO- LOVES IT! She wants a 'VOTE FOR PEDRO' shirt and everything! It was the most ridiculous thing I have ever sat through. hahashaha thank you Kelley!

Kim :) said...

OOooo. Love all the flowers! Great pictures of them!

I haven't seen the movie, but have heard mixed reviews on it. Some LOVE it.. others HATE it.. there is never an in-between it seems. I think I will take your advice and just skip it! lol

And call me dumb, but I didn't realize the saying "Vote For Pedro" came from that movie! lol DUH. lol

Have a super weekend!

Anonymous said...

It isn't fair that you are trying to start an "anti-napolean" movement! The movie isn't gender-specific and doesn't require a certain gene to enjoy it...all you need is the ability to open up your mind and become one with Napolean, Pedro, Kip, and of course, Deb and Tina.

That movie is classic!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Kelley! Beautiful flowers!!

mcc

Post a Comment