April 26, 2006

idle (idol) thoughts

The Rangers game was fun...it was great to be out of the office, it was a beautiful day (though I did come home with a bit of a sunburn), the company was fun, the game was close (went into the 10th inning, at 6-4 we had bases loaded when the last guy struck out and lost it for us); a good day...

And goodbye Kellie Pickler! Honestly...I really liked this girl in the beginning. She was sweet and innocent and adorable...but she really just turned out to be ditzy and plain dumb. With no couth. So...not at all sad to see her go, or surprised. Her last few performances have really tanked.




Chris and I are getting plans ready for our trip to Oklahoma City this weekend, for him to run his very first marathon! He is excited and nervous at the same time. I'm looking forward to the weekend away with him, and it will be a great experience for him I think...

I am pumped...I have $50 of birthday money to spend (probably will be some new summer sandles), $50 in gift certificates to spend at Hobby Lobby (oooooooh boy are there some goodies there that I can't wait to get my grubby little hands on!!), and $25 to spend at the local scrapbook store. I haven't been shopping like that for awhile and I'm really looking forward to it.

Other than that, not much to report today...more tomorrow!

1 comment:

Kim :) said...

Glad to see you had a good time at the game yesterday!

You know I agree with you on Pickler.. Not so sad to see her gone at this point.

The trip this weekend will be good for you and Chris. I know he has been training hard for the marathon, he will do wonderfully!

WOO HOOO!! Shopping will be great! And when it is free money, even better! Enjoy. :)

Post a Comment