May 03, 2006

all over the place

:: I am all about the ice cream cake...mmm mmm...had some at bunko tonight...

:: There is nothing better than a brand new blade in my Xacto knife...

:: I'm now the proud owner of a tiny tiny tiny iron by Heidi Swapp...was overjoyed when the package was delivered today...and I showed it off to all of my bunko buds!

:: One of the most annoying things is a headache...it just gets in the way of normal life, which sucks. I had one today that literally throbbed each time I took a step or blinked my eyes...

:: Some things that people do just make no sense...my new philosophy is to just not even bother myself with the "why"...it can't be changed, and my life is just easier if I don't obsess over it.

:: I've got a fabulous group of friends...they are tons of fun...so good-hearted...

:: I've got money to spend at Hobby Lobby and the scrapbook store...I think I will use this opportunity to buy all of the supplies that I'll need for the big Tahiti trip album I'm going to make. I am itching to get started on that...

:: Why do fresh flowers die so quickly??

:: My two doggies were near-angels this evening as I hosted bunko. I was so impressed with them. Little Man usually barks barks barks the entire time anyone is in the house, and Foster is constantly slobbering all over everyone. They both pretty much just laid down and left us alone. They made me proud!

:: Now that the week has inched along to Thursday, my to-do list is thinning out a bit. I can now focus some more time on a t-shirt design for Ms. Dronda...

End of random ramblings...

2 comments:

Kim :) said...

Had a great time at Bunko tonight!! And your babies did very well with all us rowdy women! and I agree that Ice-cream cake was Yummy!

Your tiny little iron is so dang cool! I didn't realize it was going to be that small. LOVE IT! Have fun spending those gift certificates. I hope you can find what you want for your Tahiti album.

Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

So...I made it to the list ~ don't stress over that! I'm with you on the headache as I have had the worst sinus one since last night and even did not sleep well which we all know for me is something out of the ordinary! Happy Friday ~ it's almost here!

Post a Comment