May 10, 2006

the never-ending 30th birthday

I tell you what...I'm going to turn 30 every single year! This has honestly been one of the best birthdays I've ever had...



I got home from work this evening, and saw a little box sitting on my desk. It was from Dronda (PTS)...another birthday present! Thirty is the year of the never-ending party!! :) A birthday lunch last weekend, and now this. And we're well into May people! I'm loving this!

The sweetest card...saying that her thoughts were with me on my special day, but her actions were just a little slower. And then a gift card to Michaels! Woo hoo!! But the best, was this little album. First off...it's green, with pink flowers! How perfect for me! So dang cute. And inside, Dronda has made an ABC album for me. So that I can record, with pictures and words, my thoughts and visions at thirty. How cool is that!?




Here is what she wrote on the inside of the album...love it...(and just look at that adorable handwriting that I sooo love!)...

Thank you Ms. Dronda! What a gift. What a gift YOU are to me. Thank you for being a part of my special birthday. It truly was a glorious birthday, because all the wonderful people in my life made it so...

4 comments:

Paddle Out for Whales said...

Hi Kelley,
What a lovely gift! I love the album its so so so cute! I read your blog everyday- I look forward to the articles you post because they're always so inspiring and I love looking at your pics. I haven't had much time to blog lately but I'm hoping to again soon! I also have a quick question I would like your help with- how do you get those shadowed black borders around paper and cut outs for your layouts? It looks fantastic!

Frenchy :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked it! I thought it was so YOU! Thirty is wonderful!

Pammylew said...

All I can say is that I'm jealous and I really miss you!!!!! You were/are always so sweet and kind to me! You deserve all of that and more.

Kim :) said...

WOW! Got to love coming home to surprises like that!! PTS really hit the nail on the head with that gift! I love the album.

Live it up! 30 is great!!

Post a Comment