May 31, 2006

thoughts for today

:: Introduced Ocho to my co-workers today...they all just loved him up! And he did so good...let each person hold him, didn't potty in the office, was an angel...

:: He nipped Mimi this afternoon though...got grouchy about something, and let her have it! Needless to say, he was in his crate when I got home from work! :)

:: Had a great Financial Peace lesson today at lunch...I'll gather up the important tidbits and get them into a post for you all...

:: I'm looking very forward to So You Think You Can Dance tonight!

:: Tell me if I'm alone in this: sometimes at work, I cruise right along...everything I touch is perfect, I make no mistakes, I feel confident in myself, I feel proficient. And then, just when I am feeling that confidence really bloom, WHAM! I'm hit by some mistake that I made, and then from that point on, it seems like I'm unorganized, I'm making more mistakes, nothing is right. I hate that! Hopefully the tides will turn again for me soon!

:: I'm feeling dead tired already...please Mr. Ocho, let's get to sleeping a full night!! Soon!

1 comment:

Kim :) said...

Hope Ocho let you get some rest last night! :) I can't wait to see him.

I HAVE had those times when it feels like one thing goes wrong the entire universe is against you! Things WILL turn around again for you! Just take a deep breath, step back and it will all be allright!

Post a Comment