June 09, 2006

i...



Man...this little sucker is hard to get good pictures of! He moves around so fast, and doesn't quite grasp the concept of "posing" :) Thank goodness for digital, you know!? Loved this one that I was able to get the other day though.



Chris captured this one last night...look at those big ole ears!

Anywho, had to share those two cute ones...now, onto a list (I saw this on another blog and thought it was fun!)


:: :: :: :: :: ::

I AM: comfortable being by myself.
I WANT: serenity in my heart.
I HAVE: so many blessings within my family and friends.
I WISH: there were more hours in the day.
I HATE: inconsistency and drama.
I MISS: getting a full night of peaceful sleep.
I HEAR: golden silence, as all doggies are asleep, Mimi is at work, and Chris & Aspen are at a tournament.
I WONDER: why the world is full of such evil.
I REGRET: not making amends with my father before he passed away.
I AM NOT: a free spirit.
I DANCE: very rarely anymore.
I SING: off-key and loud.
I CRY: at sappy commercials, love stories, and always always at Hope Floats when the daddy leaves the little girl.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: cheerful.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: scrapbook pages to capture our memories.
I WRITE: to get a better understanding of my feelings.
I NEED: consistency in all areas of life.
I SHOULD: be more patient.
I START: feeling overwhelmed when I don't have a little time to myself now and then.

1 comment:

Kim :) said...

Enjoyed reading your "I" List!

What sweet pictures of Mr. Ocho!! :) He is adorable!!

Post a Comment