June 28, 2006

stuff

:: Tomorrow, Chris and I are entering some of our photos in a photo contest at work...wish us luck! He is entering three, I'm entering three...and yes, we are in competition against each other too!

:: We picked Aspen up from basketball camp today...seems like she really had a fabulous time, and actually learned a lot too. She looked pretty good during the scrimmage. She's pooped out, but is ready to go back next year!

:: Tonight is So You Think You Can Dance, the highlight of my week! :) Go Benji and Donelle!!

:: Ocho is in the "heathen" stage...let's hope it doesn't late too long! This morning, he came flying out of the covers at me (a half hour earlier than we were supposed to get up) and proceeded to bite me on the nose! And I had to go and buy some Bitter Apple spray to try to prevent him from chewing...

:: My dear friend Jackie is pregnant with baby #2!! So thrilled for her. She is one of the best moms I know. The interesting part of the story is that she was ON THE PILL. So beware ladies! :) She had so much trouble the first time and had to take fertility drugs...and time #2, she's on the pill and it happens. Blows my mind!

:: Received a job today (last minute, mind you) to do some shower and wedding invitations...the shower invitations need to be done tonight, printed/trimmed tomorrow, and delivered to the client Friday. Quick quick...

:: Found out yesterday that we get an extra day off next week for the fourth of July! Woo hoo! So that means Chris and I will be enjoying a 4-day weekend. You just can't beat that. Plus, Monday is Chris' 32nd birthday...so we can enjoy the whole day together...

:: Went to get my allergy shot today...the woman that gives the shot to me every week didn't recognize me because I had straightened my hair!

:: Thursday is my friend Marie's birthday! I'm excited to take her to dinner on Friday to celebrate...will be good to catch up with her and just chat...

:: Friday, Chris and his department at work are heading to the Rangers game...in the corporate jet! We do enjoy some perks, working for this company...

:: Tomorrow, I am helping my friend Angie out...she is having a procedure done under sedation, so I will be taking her to the appointment, and picking her back up when she's awake again. Her husband will be out of town, her son can't do it, her daughter just moved three hours away. So, Kelley to the rescue! I'm happy to help her out...

:: Okay, off to cook dinner!! Tonight is Tomato Mushroom Pasta, garlic bread, and salad...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those jobs keep rolling in ~ good thing you do not crack under pressure.

Kim :) said...

Enjoyed reading all those tidbits of stuff happening in your life! I hope Mr. Ocho gets a grip soon and realizes he can't act like that! :)

A four day weekend to spend together is always wonderful! Gary didn't have Monday off as a holiday, so he took a vacation day so he would be home with me! Awww, He's a sweet man!

Have a great day! Would love to see what you created for your newest job!

Anonymous said...

The highlight of your week is a TV show? How sad.

Jackie said...

I'm excited about my 4 day weekend as well. (Thanks to a vacation day, NOT an extra holiday-day) Kenneth couldn't take off Monday, but I'll manage.

My pregnancy seems to have caused a mild panic because of the pill issue. Seems like about half of the pill-taking population uses that kind.

AND
for anonymous, leaving snide comments on someones blog without the nerve to sign your name is what's SAD! Unless that was little joke from a friend and in that case, never mind!

Post a Comment