June 24, 2006

sweet sympathies



Along with many sweet cards containing words of sympathy, I also received a few plants/flowers to help me through this difficult time...

The above plant is from my group of scrapbook friends, and it arrived on Monday before I left town for the funeral. It was such a sweet gesture from my friends. It is a hearty plant, and I should hopefully be able to keep it looking as good as it does right now! It's potted in an adorable tin bucket, which is so me!




And this arrangement arrived Friday, after I'd returned to work...it was from my boss and her husband, and the arrangement is glorious. Just beautiful, and the vase will always be a cherished reminder of my grandfather...

Just wanted to share the kindness of others...

1 comment:

Kim :) said...

Those flowers from your boss are gorgeous! I'm glad that the ones we sent (from the scrapbook Divas) are in a pretty tin for you! I got an ivy plant when my Papa passed and another when my Nannie passed.. They are here in my office with me, I look at them often and remember my grandparents.

Post a Comment