August 16, 2007

sytycd

The finale is on, as we speak people!!!!

I love this show!!!!

I'm calling Danny as the winner...we shall see if I'm right. I am sooooo happy that Lacey was just told she was out. I was hoping and praying she wouldn't get the title!!!!

Back in a bit, when I know who wins!!!!!!!!!!

Blah blah blah!!! Sabre won!

Though I'm not entirely disappointed. I liked her a whole lot. I just really was rooting for Danny. Sabre's personality won it for her. It took Danny so long to open up, I think that was what got him in the end. Because his technique was far superior than any of them.

Hmmm...

1 comment:

Kim :) said...

Amen Sista!! I am with you. Gary and I wathced it last night as well and was sad that Danny didn't win. We're already looking forward to next year!!

Post a Comment