August 15, 2007

in awe

Holy crap.

I am in complete awe of Kris. Her photography is amazing. Watching the slideshow she made for us (144 images in all) was like watching a still-frame video of our beautiful day, from beginning to end. So neat to watch. So neat to see what her creative eye captured. So impressed with how GOOD she made us all look!!! :)

I hope she doesn't mind, I picked a handful of some of my favorites to post on here. Mainly so that I can copy them over to my computer at work, and see them all day long on my screensaver!!

To check out all 144 photos in the slide show, click HERE.

You can watch the slideshow, but you can also click on the control panel to see them one image at a time, at your own pace. Very cool!


My gorgeous bling bling shoes...


I love this close up detail of my dress...it's such a great compliment to the full size one of the whole dress on that beautiful door background...


I don't know why, but I love this photo of me. I don't think I've ever looked like that before in my life. I saw this and thought, how is that ME?


Such a great one of Chris walking Mimi to her seat up front...


This photo is gorgeous of Leon performing our ceremony...


Our fun group shot, love this one!! All the special people who shared our day with us...


This pretty much wraps up my friendships with these girls...constant laughter!!


Fabulous Zach Harmon, who really did a great job (minus the whole "not playing a song while I'm walking down the aisle" bit!!). Truly though, he set a great mood for the entire day...


Hugging my sweet mom before they headed back to St. Louis...


Twirling with Ms. Aspen...


I am soooooooooo in love with this one!!!!


Oh, those soccer girls are BAD!!! Just look at that car! :) Chris was thrilled! He loves those girls...


Mr. and Mrs...

Ahhhhh...thank you Kris, from the bottom of my heart. I'm enthralled by your work. Can't wait to see the rest. But this will certainly tide me over until the rest are ready!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you love them all so much. :) Some of the ones that are your favorites were my favorites, too. I tend to like the ones that just stick out to me in some way when I look at them - like the one of you taken kind of from behind and to the side focused on your bouquet (#129). You can see just the side of your face and your smiling really big, laughing at something I think. Love that one. And I really love the one of you and Chris kissing with the light behind you standing in the saloon doorway (the one you said you loved). My mom LOVES the posed shot of you by that same door holding your flowers. She said you look just beautiful. :) I have to agree.

So happy you're happy with them. :)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Kris

Kim :) said...

Holy Batmobil!! Oh those are all gorgeous!! Kris did not disappoint that is for sure!!! Kelley, you are going to have a heck of a time figure out which ones to display around the house!! They are all really fantastic and DO tell the story of the beautiful day! I love them all!

Anonymous said...

What an eye! The pics are beautiful!

Post a Comment