January 23, 2012

another week begins

:: Super busy at work today...seemed like my desk exploded all around me. I was in the middle of it all and not sure what to even work on!

:: I have been diligently working on preplanning for the upcoming scrapbooking retreat. I have almost 12 ready to go. Another big batch in the works.

:: I ordered  a case for my Xoom tablet and it was delivered today! It's black leather and works very well. And now my tablet is protected and safe from scratches.

:: Mimi made roast, carrots, and potatoes for dinner tonight...it was so nice to come home to a prepared meal, and it as so tasty! MMM. I don't cook food like that, so it was a treat. I don't make much meat, beyond chicken!

:: I finished "Heaven is For Real"...it was a good book and one I would recommend. The writing itself was nothing fancy, but the story is interesting. A four year old little boy visits Heaven and meets Jesus. He comes back and has interesting things to report. If you read it, let me know!!

:: I just purchased "Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close" for my next read. Looking forward to it...t must be good if they made a movie about it!

:: I'm going to try to get a date night planned with my hubby this weekend!! We have a movie gift certificate, so that would be nice. Gotta see what's playing.

:: Alrighty, that's all I've got! Until tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment