January 15, 2012

could use another day or two!

The weekends always fly by...I wish we were off tomorrow for Martin Luther King Day. Oh well...to work we go!

:: Friday evening, we had dinner at Rosa's, and then found Aspen a dress for her first Winter Formal (which will be this coming Saturday).

:: Saturday, I went to the monthly crop and got 23 pages done! I had such a fun day with my girls. I enjoy that time every month. When I got home, we went to dinner at Skeet's...big chicken fried steak, mmm. Then we went and found our new cowboy boots :) (see previous post). My boots are so comfy, I wore them all day Sunday.

:: Sunday, after church we did the grocery shopping and then I took Aspen to find shoes and jewelry for the dance. She is all set now. Photos to come next week!

:: Have a headache this evening, so I think it's time to sign off this tablet...until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment