January 03, 2012

five for today

Back to work we went today...it was good to see everyone and to begin to get back into a routine...

Tomorrow is bunko...I made a yummy chocolate chip dip that you eat with graham crackers. Yum! Too bad I won't be eating any :)

My better eating is going fairly well so far. Will get better each day.

This evening, I will be doing leg and ab exercises...the hardest part is starting. I must start.

I am reading "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers. It is a fiction novel that retells the biblical love story of Gomer and Hosea set against the backdrop of the California Gold Rush. Angel is a young woman who was sold into prostitution as a child. Michael Hosea is a godly man sent into Angel’s life to draw her into the Savior’s redeeming love. Two of my friends recommended this book, and it is very good so far!! One of those that you don't want to put down...

No comments:

Post a Comment