April 22, 2012

good weekend

:: Another good weekend for the Babers!

:: Friday evening, Chris and I went to dinner at Red Robin and enjoyed wonderful conversation together. I love spending time with my love!

:: Saturday, I went to the monthly crop with Kim and we had a great day there! We stayed until about 3:45, and I accomplished 11 pages. Yay! I helped Kim a bit with her design for Kelsey's graduation announcement, and had fun with the girls!!! Then we left and came home early so that we could be a part of the prom festivities. I took photos of the girls before they left, and all of the parents came over too. It was a hoot!

:: Chris and Neeley worked on the garage/shop all day Saturday and most of Sunday...they are making great strides in progress! It will be a garage with a shop behind it, and there will be a second story room on top of that with a deck in front. Should be pretty cool!!







:: Hope you all had great weekends!!! Should be a fun week ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment