April 04, 2012

just another day in paradise

:: Last night at our dance lesson, we reviewed what we had learned on the swing and the tango, and then she taught us the basic steps of the cha cha. Another fun evening!!! She also told us about an upcoming dance that we can attend...through the Slipper Club :) We are thinking of going. It would be good practice, and she would be there to tell us what kind of dance went with the song :) That's the hardest part right now!

:: Watched a clip from the Ellen Show, of two little British girls singing a Nikki Minaj song...it is so cute! You should google it and watch...it's worth a few minutes of your time...

:: Had bunko this evening and it was a fun time as always...and came home with a Hobby Lobby gift card, yay!! I am quite happy with that...

:: My friend made a recipe from Pinterest, for bunko tonight...it was yummy! If you aren't on Pinterest, you should be. You can find so much good stuff there!!!

:: Tomorrow is my Friday, yay! Our office closes for Good Friday. I am planning to enjoy the day with my bestie, and then that evening Chris and I are going to see The Vow! It will be the perfect day, can't wait!!!!

:: Tuskagee is out! Lionel Richie (I love Lionel) singing duets with country stars. I need to go and get it :) I also saw that Carrie Underwood is coming out with her next cd on May 1. Can't wait for that one! Love her...

No comments:

Post a Comment