April 16, 2012

m-o-n-d-a-y

:: Just another Monday in paradise!

:: I started back on my Clean Eating today...I have to do something. It's time. No more!!!! No more! No more. Twenty pounds. I'm going to try for 10 pounds by our vacation at the end of May but don't know if I'll get there. But I'm starting the journey. I am disgusted and cant take it any longer.

:: The Voice was awesome this evening!!!! Love that show.

:: Big salads for dinner tonight, they were delish. And healthy too...

:: Speaking of Clean Eating...I am very saddened by the recent passing of Robert Kennedy, Tosca Reno's husband. Tosca is the Clean Eating guru, and Robert was her life. And now he is gone and my heart goes out to her. He died of lung cancer, at home surrounded by all of the people that loved him. He was the publisher of all the Clean Eating books, the Oxygen magazine, and many other things. His presence will be missed. But more than anything, I feel for Tosca.

:: I've been listening to my favorite Lionel Richie cd these past few days...Just For You...his voice is soothing to me.

:: I have a crop this weekend...I think I'm going to make cheesesticks! I found the recipe on Pinterest. Love trying those out...I'll let you know how it goes!

:: I'm trying out some green smoothies this week. I wasn't sure what to expect by adding spinach to smoothies; today I tried my first one. I did spinach, blackberries, and coconut. I won't be making it again, but it wasn't because of the spinach! The coconut was disgusting!!!!! No coconut ever again. I couldn't taste the spinach at all though, which I find very bizarre! Tomorrow I am trying pineapple, banana and spinach. Hopefully it will be better :) I also had some texts today about others to try, like spinach, banana, and apple. It's good to make your own smoothies because you know what goes into them...and it's a good way to get more fruits and veggies in your diet. I'll let you know how the one tomorrow turns out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment