April 15, 2012

good weekend

Hi there! I hope you enjoyed a nice, relaxing weekend! Ours was good...

:: Aspen participated in DNow at church (Disciple Now), all weekend, so she was gone from Friday evening until Sunday afternoon. Please pray that the time was good for her and that she drew closer to Jesus...

:: Friday evening, Chris and I enjoyed time with Neeley, Lauren and Jill at Casa...yummy dinner! Then I picked up Aspen's prom dress and we went to Lowes. Then Chris and I came home and watched my recording of the Lionel Richie concert...Tuskagee! That is his new cd that is out, where he sings duets of his classic songs with country superstars. It was such a fabulous show!!!! Chris and I sat and sang along, we love Lionel!

:: Saturday bright and early, Neeley arrived and he and Chris worked on the shop/garage all day. I finished preplanning for the crop next weekend, did a few random things, and did some errands. Pastor Moses also made a visit, and we enjoyed chatting with him for about two and a half hours. That evening, Chris and I had dinner at Cotton Patch and then browsed around Target for a bit. Then back home to watch "Crazy Stupid Love"...cute movie!

:: Sunday, after church we did the grocery shopping and then Chris and Neeley were back at the handy business again. I did the laundry and then relaxed a bit with my book and magazine. Then I went to be a sub with a bunko group that Lauren invited me to. They were a crazy bunch, and it was a fun evening!

A good week ahead...a crop on Saturday and taking pictures of Aspen and her group of girls before they head to Prom. Should be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment