May 13, 2012

good times

Good weekend here!!

:: Friday, Chris and I had a fun date night together! We went to dinner at Jimmy Johns, and then went to see The Hunger Games! I, obviously, read the book and Chris did not. But, we both really liked the movie! I thought it was very well done, and kept the feel of the book. The casting was perfect. There were differences, of course...things they left out, or things they added to help explain things. Overall, very well done. So pleased with it! I'm now well into the third book...

:: Saturday, I hosted the monthly scrapbook crop at our house! It was a great day, I really enjoyed the time with the girls. Chris and I did a baked potato bar with all the fixins, and then we had pina coladas :) Fun fun day! That evening, we had a quick dinner and did the grocery shopping.

:: Sunday, after church, we took Mimi to lunch at Cotton Patch for Mother's Day. Then Chris and I attended a beautiful wedding of a coworker...full day! I hope that everyone had a lovely Mother's Day! So many wonderful women out there...thinking of you all!

The week ahead should be good...our dancing will be on Tuesday this week instead of Thursday...looking forward to it. My dance shoes came in and I love them!! Need to break them in just a bit, but they are so cute! And this coming weekend, we need to get everything ready for our upcoming vacation to Gulf Shores, AL!!!! It will be upon us quickly!!!!

Hope you all have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment