May 14, 2012

another day

:: Tired tonight. Ate french toast for dinner and now watching The Bachelorette...really just ready for bed!

:: Dancing tomorrow night instead of Thursday...looking forward to it. Get to try out my new dance shoes a little more.

:: Tis the season of graduations...all the announcements are pouring in. All the graduations and all the parties are while we are on our vacation too...so no parties for us! :(

:: I'm working up a very detailed travel scrapbook that I can use for our Memorial Day vacation!! It's way out of my comfort zone....I like to work very fast, and throw things together and make it work. This has pages of instructions, step by step, and lots of moving parts. I got the cover done last night, and it looks so good!! Took a few hours though. Oi! Its going to be beautiful when it's done.

:: I ordered our Lands' End stuff last night! We got money for logo apparel for employee appreciation day, and finally decided what we wanted. Chris got a khaki colored polo shirt with a white FDLIC logo. I got a hot pink zip up fleece sweatshirt with a white FDLIC logo. Can't wait to get them!!!

:: Can't wait to begin packing this weekend for our vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pics of that scrapbook!!!
PTS

Post a Comment