May 06, 2012

why

Why do the weekends always go by so quickly??? :)

:: Friday evening, Aspen went to spend the night with some girls, and Chris and I met Neeley and Lauren at Casa for dinner. We chatted there for quite awhile, and then moved on to Lauren's house where we sat on her back deck and drank some wine. It was a beautiful evening with friends.

:: Saturday, Chris and Neeley were at it early, working on the shop/garage. They made some good progress, putting the wrap on. I had a full day!! I ran a list of errands, and then met Kim and our friend Angie from work for lunch at Jason's Deli. We got there at 12:30 and left at 3:00...what a good chat we had!!! Once I got home, I did a few loads of laundry, made the grocery list, etc. Once Chris and Neeley called it quits for the day, Chris and I headed to dinner at Johnny Carinos with a gift card we'd received at a conference we went to on Friday. Yum! Then we did the grocery shopping and headed home.

:: Sunday, after church, Chris and Neeley were back at it and I cleaned the house and finished up the laundry. I also took Ocho to PetSmart to have his nails trimmed. A very full day.

:: I'm into the second book of The Hunger Games, and it is getting really good now!! All I want to do is read read read!!!

:: Lots of little things to take care of this week. And then I am hosting the crop on Saturday at our house...looking very forward to that! We've also got mother's day to celebrate, and also a wedding to attend on Sunday. Busy week.

:: Hope you all have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment