June 17, 2012

another weekend in the books

Here we are at another Sunday evening...the weekends go too quickly!!

:: Friday evening, we went to dinner at Casa and then enjoyed a movie in our theater room.

:: Saturday, Chris and Neeley worked on the shop/garage all day...so, I worked on a wine label for his first batch of wine. Watched a bunch of Friends episodes and laughed...that evening, we enjoyed a late dinner at Taco Bueno and then rented Breaking Dawn to watch at home. Another nice relaxing evening.

:: Sunday, we went to a cute little country church to listen to a friend of ours preach...he did a great job and delivered a good message. Then I did the grocery shopping and laundry, and wished Chris a Happy Father's Day!

I hope you had a great weekend!!!

:: A fairly even-keeled week ahead...lunch with Kim on Monday, and dance lesson #18 on Thursday. And my aunt Karen's 50th birthday on Saturday!! My how time flies...

No comments:

Post a Comment