June 20, 2012

my day

:: This morning I woke up and felt like I had been drugged...I had the most difficult time waking up. It was 10:30 before I felt alive. Not sure what that was all about. Tired girl.

:: Silly Thunder lost last night...meaning my team is down 3-1 now. The next game could be the last. We shall see, Thursday evening.

:: My book, House Rules, is already getting really good and I am only 1/5 into it. I love Jodi!

:: This evening, after dinner, I sat out on the front porch and read, and listened to our fountain. Love that. Such a relaxing feeling.

:: Watched the trailer today of Breaking Dawn Part 2 -- the final movie in the Twilight saga. It doesn't come out until November 16, so they are really building it up early! Can't wait to see it all come together in the final.

:: Have to go pick Aspen up -- she has been at a pool party this evening. Off I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment