March 26, 2014

short and sweet

:: I'm not even sure where this day went -- it flew by.

:: Life group was really good this evening -- I enjoy our teacher and listening to everyone's contributions to the conversation. There are some godly submissive wives in there that I need to learn from.

:: I found a few new recipes today that I want to try. There is so much good, healthy stuff out there.

:: Whole30 Day 25 has been good. Now my thoughts are turning toward what I might want to reintroduce at the end of this challenge. I plan to continue on because I love it, but there are a few things I will reintroduce to see how it affects me (and my allergies): popcorn; plain yogurt; sushi; quinoa; wine. It should be interesting!

:: 16 days until we head to Dallas for our cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:: Not much else to report from this day -- just a typical day. Hope yours was good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment