March 27, 2014

thursday was good

:: Hello peeps! Thursday is closing which means we have almost made it to Friday!

:: Zumba was fantastic tonight! Last Thursday I was sick and had no energy, and did it about 50%. I had so much fun this evening, doing it 100% again. I love zumba!

:: Day 26 is in the books and it was delicious! Here my log (skip if you want) -- B: two egg muffins, 1/2 banana, handful blackberries, 16 oz water; S: trail mix, hot tea; L: salad with smoked salmon, strawberries and avocado with oil/vinegar dressing, unsweet dried banana chips, 16 oz water; S: trail mix, 16 oz water; D: 4 grass fed beef meatballs, steamed broccoli, homemade sweet potato fries, fruit coconut water frozen pop, 16 oz water; W: 8 oz water. Hard to believe I am almost done with the Whole30. I'll just change that to Whole365 :) I will pretty much be switching to the Paleo lifestyle, which is just a little less strict than Whole30. I will be able to enjoy dark chocolate, honey, and wine all in moderation. Those are certainly things I plan to bring back.

:: I've got my work book study tomorrow, and we have our employee luncheon as well. Will be a full day!

:: Had a brief meeting with my accountability team today, and that was good! We each discussed changes we have made, and have set a goal for the coming week. Things like making sure to eat breakfast, packing a healthy lunch, doing a 21 day challenge, and me, reintroducing things slowly. Monday will be Day 30/the end.

:: That is really all I've got! Hope your day was fabulous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment