March 30, 2014

happy sunday

:: We are 15 minutes away from season 4 Walking Dead finale!!!!! We are super excited to see what happens -- but sad too that it will be over until October :(

:: Had a full weekend, of course -- but it was fun!

:: Friday evening, Chris made dinner reservations for us at Copper Creek and we had a delicious date night together. I had the cedar plank salmon and the roasted asparagus. It was so yummy! Chris had the filet, mashed potatoes, and asparagus, along with some wine and a piece of chocolate cake :)

:: Saturday, Chris was not feeling well so we skipped the 13 miler he was supposed to do. Instead, he worked out in the yard and I cleaned the house. That evening, we had dinner at Enriques and then did a lot of errands. Started at the Natural Food Store, then Dillards for some new leopard print Sanuks flip flops for me, and then to do the rest of the grocery shopping. Then Walgreens for just a few things. Whew! While I was cleaning, I also ended up hurting my back a bit, so I iced it and heated it a few times. It sucks to get old!!!

:: Sunday, we went to church and then had our second leadership class. It went so well!! The police chief came to speak and he did a great job. Woot woot! Chris is the facilitator next weekend and I can't wait! He is interviewing our CEO Kris Seale!

:: I rode out to Chris' second work site with him today. Took us about three hours total. I was able to see the one they have already installed, and the one that they are going to do next. Pretty interesting stuff! It was a super windy day, whew.

:: When we got home, I did some food prep for the week. Made my egg muffins. Boiled some eggs. Made some nut butter. Then made dinner and tried an almond meal recipe for lemon poppy seed muffins -- very delicious, oh my!!!! The nut butter I made was called "oatmeal cookie nut butter" and it tastes just like the icing on german chocolate cake (minus the walnuts). It has macadamia nuts, cashews, and almonds, plus shredded coconut, cinnamon, nutmeg, almond extract, raisens, dates, and honey. Tomorrow is day 30 and then I plan to bring honey back. So I will save this for starting Tuesday :) Mmm.

Ok, time for Walking Dead!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment