March 31, 2014

is it only monday?

:: Day 30 is done and successful!! What a great 30 days it has been. I'm proud of myself and what I was able to accomplish over this month. I'm looking forward to weighing in the morning just to see where I am. We'll see about pounds, but my body is definitely different. Much less fat, more muscle, and fitting into all my clothes. No matter what the number says on that scale, this was a successful month. I'll touch base tomorrow and let you know! I would definitely recommend that everyone go through it -- IF you are willing to be diligent and follow the rules :) You will learn things about your body and your hunger and yourself.

:: If anyone is interested, I created a new board on my pinterest page that has Whole30/Paleo recipes that I have tried and loved. Once I try a recipe, I will be moving it from my main recipe page to this new page. I've had some people request these recipes so that was the easiest way to have them all in one area. If you want to try any, here is the link: recipes

:: Work was good today, though I need to focus more tomorrow. Didn't feel as productive as I could have been today.

:: Did a moderate workout after work, since my back is still a bit sore. The workout did it some good, and I stretched really well afterwards. Chris started running toward home, and I picked him up on way there. We stopped to see my favorite new little donkey, but she wasn't around. Boo.

:: Need to do some reading for my book study -- long chapter this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment