April 01, 2014

bunko night

:: Hosted bunko this evening at my house -- well, technically, opened my house for bunko and another woman hosted. That is more accurate :) We had 6 girls, and it was a fun evening. I walked away with a Target gift card, woot woot! Time to spend that baby!

:: A vendor also gifted me with a Starbucks gift card today! I bought two things of tea bags -- mint and paradise. Can't wait to test them out.

:: Had a bit more focus at work today -- was productive.

:: No workout today.

::  Now that Whole30 is technically over, I was able to weigh today!!! It was weird, stepping onto the scale after not doing so for 30 days. I weighed exactly what I expected, which means I lost about 7 pounds on the challenge! My total since January now is 15 pounds! So, I am right on track and if I can just stay right here, I will be happy. My body feels more like ME and I feel healthy. I brought back honey today, to start off. That is still a natural food, and I didn't have any effects from eating. My allergies are still running at about 95%, which is amazing for me!!!!!! My old standard used to be about 65% daily. That's no way to live! I am loving this new control of allergies. Eating this way is worth it to me, just for that reason alone. It doesn't hurt that I wore a pair of jeans today that haven't seen the light of day for about 3 years!

:: Today is Ocho's 8th birthday! So hard to believe that we have had him that long! We were blessed the day we walked into the mall pet shop in Lubbock, TX and saw him curled up in his metal food bowl. Our life wouldn't be the same without this sweet chap. He was excited for the bunko ladies to come this evening to help him celebrate :) He played a lot with Pam, which was sweet to see! Happy birthday Bobo!!

:: Time to read more for my book study!!

No comments:

Post a Comment