April 02, 2014

mid week

:: Today we had a 3:00 zumba party!! 15 minutes of movement to break up the day, and a hodge podge of people in there moving!! It was awesome!

:: Life group was good tonight -- continuing in our talk of the things that can destroy a marriage -- Devil, Distractions, Debt, Disagreements, and tonight we discussed Distance and Disunity. Great class and great discussion.

:: I received the new summer black sandals I got for work from Amazon -- they are a little big :( Will buy some inserts and see if that helps, otherwise I'll have to exchange them.

:: Feeling a little extra hungry this evening, so you know what? I'm eating more food!

:: My new favorite treat is dehydrated apples from the Natural Food store...but man they are expensive. And then I remembered -- for our wedding, almost 7 years ago, we received a gift of a food dehydrator!! I used it a lot that first year, and haven't since. I am going to pull that bad boy out this weekend and make some yummy treats!!

:: Allergy rating today? 95%. I am a happy girl!! I blew my nose on the way to life group, and Chris said, "That is honestly the first time I've heard you blow your nose in weeks." And it's a true statement. Blowing my nose once or twice a day is a HUUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE improvement.

:: We have been enjoying casual days this week! It has been so nice. I love it. I feel a lot more productive when I am comfortable.

:: Gotta go read the rest of my book study!

No comments:

Post a Comment