April 23, 2014

detoxing

:: We had a great life group session this evening...the leader, Steven, goes over such practical things and the stories shared are great. I feel like we are getting a lot out of it.

:: Had a headache all day -- most likely from detoxing after my 7 days of crap! Once I get this first week under my belt, it should be smooth sailing.

:: Felt a bit sleepy today too, still with some jet lag. Should be gone soon.

:: This weekend, we are heading to Oklahoma City for the half marathon! Overall there will be 15 runners in our group, including Chris (the leader) and Aspen, as well as our CEO. It is the first half marathon for many of them, so it should be a really fun weekend. We'll be leaving Saturday morning bright and early, and will have dinner together as a group that evening. The race is first thing Sunday and then we'll also have lunch together before everyone heads home. Please say a prayer for safe travels, good races, and goals met!

::  Tomorrow, I turn 38 years old...hard to believe. It will be a busy day at work, and then zumba...and then the family + Aspen's boyfriend Grayson will be going to dinner. I think we will go to Red Robin -- I like their selection of salads there. I "think" we'll be having ice cream for my birthday treat and so I want to be good otherwise :) That will be my one slip for this Whole 30.

:: Need to do a little work on the invitations I'm doing -- more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment